Cost of living in Gaborone, Botswana compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 336 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09173 EUR / BWP
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gaborone (Botswana) is 8% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Albacete you would need to make just about €2,885 (P31,449) in Gaborone.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bergen costs kr 450 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 90 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,931 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in St. John's, NL costs C$130 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €69 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 90,000 (about 2 hours ago)