Cost of living in Gaborone, Botswana compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 288 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.08546 EUR / BWP
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gaborone (Botswana) is 16% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Albacete you would need to make just about €1,597 (P18,692) in Gaborone.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Al Qurayyat costs ﷼ 23 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 6.00 ₪ (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Moscow costs руб 400 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Budapest costs 500 Ft (29 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Dubai costs Dirham 2.00 (about 2 hours ago)