Cost of living comparison between Gabès, Tunisia and Albacete, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.40567 EUR / TND
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gabès (Tunisia) is 41% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Albacete you would need to make just about €1,770 (4,363 Dinar) in Gabès.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Szeged costs 11,000 Ft (20 minutes ago)
- 50ml deodorant, roll-on in Bangkok costs 100 ฿ (30 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Chengdu costs 元13 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Baku costs 0.70 ман (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Sebastian costs €0.06 (about 2 hours ago)