Cost of living in Fuzhou, China compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 92 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12817 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fuzhou (China) is 14% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,200 in Albacete you would need to make just about €1,899 (元14,818) in Fuzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hartford, Connecticut costs $20 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Copenhagen costs kr50 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sydney costs AU$27,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €50,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuopio costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €17 (about 1 hour ago)