Cost of living in Funabashi, Japan compared to Albacete, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00838 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Funabashi (Japan) is 67% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €5,021 (¥598,981) in Funabashi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 80 лв (11 minutes ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in London costs £0.44 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €55 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 200 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Wrocław costs 2.79 zł (about 1 hour ago)