Cost of living in Funabashi, Japan compared to Albacete, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00781 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
Cost of living in Funabashi (Japan) is 61% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,745 (¥351,407) in Funabashi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨250 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in İzmir costs 2,000TL (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Jacksonville, Florida costs $1,211 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Houston, Texas costs $1.25 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Omaha, Nebraska costs $1,525 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (about 1 hour ago)