Cost of living in Fukuoka, Japan compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 133 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00759 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fukuoka (Japan) is 20% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,519 (¥332,026) in Fukuoka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,100 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Pinocchio di Ancona costs €1.25 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saint-Étienne costs €46 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨10,000 (29 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Bridgetown costs 9 Bds$ (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hangzhou costs 元7 (about 2 hours ago)