Cost of living in Fukuoka, Japan compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 102 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00750 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
Cost of living in Fukuoka (Japan) is 20% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,036 (¥271,470) in Fukuoka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 800 Kč (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Canberra costs AU$20 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 28 lei (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bergamo costs €26 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Mysore costs ₨5,000 (about 1 hour ago)