Cost of living comparison between Fujairah, United Arab Emirates and Albacete, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.25527 EUR / AED
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fujairah (United Arab Emirates) is 41% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,410 (Dirham 17,275) in Fujairah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨400 (22 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Taipei costs 10,000 NT$ (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $15 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 15,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 200 (about 2 hours ago)