Cost of living in Freiburg, Germany compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 259 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 10, 2017.
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Freiburg (Germany) is 19% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,262 in Freiburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexico City costs Mex$ 80 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kansas City, Missouri costs $1,931 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 2,801 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Temuco costs CH$40,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $4.00 (43 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cabo San Lucas costs Mex$ 52 (about 1 hour ago)