Cost of living in Freetown, Sierra Leone compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 109 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00013 EUR / SLL
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Freetown (Sierra Leone) is 14% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,430 (26,607,054 Leone) in Freetown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kiev costs 100₴ (24 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Vilnius costs €800 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,800 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in McAllen, Texas costs $60 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tallinn costs €0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sarajevo costs 1.60KM (about 1 hour ago)