Cost of living in Frankfurt am Main, Germany compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 408 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017.
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Frankfurt am Main (Germany) is 19% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,563 in Frankfurt am Main to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $50 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $60 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 900 Дин. (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $70 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Porto Alegre costs R$ 100 (39 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in São Carlos costs R$ 9,999 (about 1 hour ago)