Cost of living in Frankfurt am Main, Germany compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 398 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017.
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Frankfurt am Main (Germany) is 19% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,876 in Frankfurt am Main to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,423 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lima costs S/. 2.50 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,500 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Skopje costs 1,183,140 ден (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hafizabad costs ₨15,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 2,000 (37 minutes ago)