Cost of living in Frankfurt am Main, Germany compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 492 prices entered by 85 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018.
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
Cost of living in Frankfurt am Main (Germany) is 22% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,435 in Frankfurt am Main to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,000 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucaramanga costs COL$8,500 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salalah costs ﷼ 30 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$104 (about 1 hour ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in San Antonio, California costs $90 (about 2 hours ago)