Cost of living in Frankfurt am Main, Germany compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 548 prices entered by 77 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017.
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Frankfurt am Main (Germany) is 19% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,625 in Frankfurt am Main to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,200 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Johor Bahru costs RM600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $120 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $75 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Savannah, Georgia costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Detroit, Michigan costs $20,678 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 36 (about 3 hours ago)