Cost of living in Frankfurt am Main, Germany compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 452 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017.
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Frankfurt am Main (Germany) is 18% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,840 in Frankfurt am Main to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,400 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chandigarh costs ₨160 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockton, California costs $10 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,525 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Naples costs €1.50 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $12 (30 minutes ago)