Cost of living in Francistown, Botswana compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09121 EUR / BWP
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Francistown (Botswana) is 7% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Albacete you would need to make just about €3,011 (P33,014) in Francistown.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caen costs €12 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $50 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in London costs £149 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $2.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nice costs €25 (28 minutes ago)