Cost of living in Francistown, Botswana compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08543 EUR / BWP
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
Cost of living in Francistown (Botswana) is 11% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,000 in Albacete you would need to make just about €1,783 (P20,868) in Francistown.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €900 (3 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Guarulhos costs R$ 60 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$100 (32 minutes ago)
- 500 g of bread in Novi Sad costs 30 Дин. (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)