Cost of living comparison between Francistown, Botswana and Albacete, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.08704 EUR / BWP
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Francistown (Botswana) is 6% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Albacete you would need to make just about €2,935 (P33,716) in Francistown.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Medellín costs COL$200 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $15 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $20 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Mexico City costs Mex$ 22 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lubbock, Texas costs $332,887 (24 minutes ago)