Cost of living in Foz do Iguaçu, Brazil compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27027 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Foz do Iguaçu (Brazil) is 22% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Albacete you would need to make just about €1,485 (R$ 5,495) in Foz do Iguaçu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Karachi costs ₨30 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jaipur costs ₨216,542,000,000 (17 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Zurich costs CHF 17 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $70 (32 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Belfast costs £0.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 450 (about 1 hour ago)