Cost of living in Foz do Iguaçu, Brazil compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 183 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.29073 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Foz do Iguaçu (Brazil) is 15% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Albacete you would need to make just about €2,543 (R$ 8,746) in Foz do Iguaçu.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lucknow costs ₨6 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,500 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr15,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 4,000 Ft (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Bernardo do Campo costs R$ 3.80 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Catania costs €1.00 (36 minutes ago)