Cost of living in Foz do Iguaçu, Brazil compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.26851 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Foz do Iguaçu (Brazil) is 20% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Albacete you would need to make just about €2,007 (R$ 7,474) in Foz do Iguaçu.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $55 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Beijing costs 元8,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kota Kinabalu costs RM20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,067 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €9 (about 2 hours ago)