Cost of living in Foshan, China compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12967 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Foshan (China) is 14% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Albacete you would need to make just about €2,695 (元20,787) in Foshan.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 1,079 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $45 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Thane costs ₨500 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in San Antonio, Texas costs $656 (about 1 hour ago)