Cost of living in Foshan, China compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12697 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Foshan (China) is 20% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,000 in Albacete you would need to make just about €1,608 (元12,666) in Foshan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kigali costs 300,000 Franc (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Haifa costs 45 ₪ (29 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Auckland costs NZ$1.73 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cascais costs €500 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pointe-Noire costs 122 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baku costs 430 ман (about 1 hour ago)