Cost of living in Fort St. John, Canada compared to Albacete, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.642 EUR / CAD
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
Cost of living in Fort St. John (Canada) is 27% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,658 (C$4,143) in Fort St. John to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,100 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Queretaro costs Mex$ 3,500 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $75 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 135,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Athens costs €16,450 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Chicago, Illinois costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$430,000 (about 1 hour ago)