Cost of living in Fort St. John, Canada compared to Albacete, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 107 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.638 EUR / CAD
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
Cost of living in Fort St. John (Canada) is 27% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,162 (C$3,387) in Fort St. John to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Haifa costs 50 ₪ (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 9,200 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luanda costs 2,375 Kz (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £50 (about 2 hours ago)