Cost of living in Fort St. John, Canada compared to Albacete, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.700 EUR / CAD
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fort St. John (Canada) is 17% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,496 (C$4,992) in Fort St. John to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 300 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨25,413 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs $10 (42 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Uşak costs 50TL (44 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Porto Alegre costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Enschede costs €950 (about 1 hour ago)