Cost of living in Fort St. John, Canada compared to Albacete, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 107 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.649 EUR / CAD
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
Cost of living in Fort St. John (Canada) is 28% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,177 (C$3,352) in Fort St. John to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cairo costs E£ 35 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangalore costs ₨25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Guwahati costs ₨25,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Lahore costs ₨118 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sharjah costs Dirham 320 (about 2 hours ago)