Cost of living in Fort St. John, Canada compared to Albacete, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.683 EUR / CAD
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fort St. John (Canada) is 8% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,702 (C$3,953) in Fort St. John to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,500 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Bern costs CHF 1,000,000,000,000,000,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hamilton costs C$9 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $15 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $600 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,948 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 2,250TL (about 1 hour ago)