Cost of living in Fort-de-France, Martinique compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 110 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 09, 2018.
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
Cost of living in Fort-de-France (Martinique) is 41% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,397 in Fort-de-France to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dnipro costs 10,699₴ (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Monterrey costs Mex$ 19 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 350 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €40 (31 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Mobile, Alabama costs $151 (39 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in La Plata costs ARS $50 (about 1 hour ago)