Cost of living in Fort-de-France, Martinique compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 108 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2018.
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
Cost of living in Fort-de-France (Martinique) is 41% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,684 in Fort-de-France to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bekasi costs Rp 60,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Anaco costs Bs 700,000 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Belgrade costs 89 Дин. (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 65,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $4,066 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $6,020 (about 2 hours ago)