Cost of living in Fort-de-France, Martinique compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 76%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 11, 2017.
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fort-de-France (Martinique) is 39% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,905 in Fort-de-France to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,800 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tunis costs 800 Dinar (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨1,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Salamanca costs €22 (17 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bristol costs £3.69 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Potchefstroom costs R 600 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €20 (44 minutes ago)