Cost of living in Foggia, Italy compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 87%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 05, 2017.
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Foggia (Italy) is 38% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,324 in Foggia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Toulouse costs €7 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vaasa costs €775 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallahassee, Florida costs $878 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bulawayo costs $60 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belfast costs £5.00 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)