Cost of living comparison between Foggia, Italy and Albacete, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2016.
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Foggia (Italy) is 45% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,722 in Foggia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Oporto costs €0.08 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1.75 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$130 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 70 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Villahermosa costs Mex$ 8,500 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Salta costs ARS $9,000 (35 minutes ago)