Cost of living in Florianopolis, Brazil compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 648 prices entered by 89 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.24925 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
Cost of living in Florianopolis (Brazil) is 27% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Albacete you would need to make just about €1,394 (R$ 5,593) in Florianopolis.
Recent Prices Added
- 10 eggs, large in Busan costs ₩9,600 (11 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨6,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baku costs 800 ман (32 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vadodara costs ₨200 (34 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gothenburg costs 30,000 kr (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Townsville costs AU$15 (40 minutes ago)