Cost of living in Fes, Morocco compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 115 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09000 EUR / MAD
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fes (Morocco) is 16% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,000 in Albacete you would need to make just about €1,686 (18,729 Dirham) in Fes.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Mangalore costs ₨1,500 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Luanda costs 160 Kwanza (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 5,000 Дин. (22 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 9,375,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in La Paz costs Mex$ 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baku costs 500 ман (about 1 hour ago)