Cost of living in Feni, Bangladesh compared to Albacete, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01175 EUR / BDT
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Feni (Bangladesh) is 9% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Albacete you would need to make just about €2,966 (Taka 252,442) in Feni.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $2.50 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durham, North Carolina costs $10 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belfast costs £13 (30 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Ankara costs 30TL (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Burlington costs $12 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €38 (about 1 hour ago)