Cost of living in Feira de Santana, Brazil compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 122 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.26711 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Feira de Santana (Brazil) is 21% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,700 in Albacete you would need to make just about €2,128 (R$ 7,967) in Feira de Santana.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in London costs £15 (6 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bremen costs €2.50 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Astana costs 67,000 KZT (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Turin costs €900 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bacău costs 25 lei (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €92 (about 1 hour ago)