Cost of living in Farrukhabad, India compared to Albacete, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01367 EUR / INR
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Farrukhabad (India) is 8% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,800 in Albacete you would need to make just about €2,585 (₨189,088) in Farrukhabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Antipolo costs Php4,000 (1 minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$4,300 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tallahassee, Florida costs $25,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Berkeley, California costs $610 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Fort Worth, Texas costs $46 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)