Cost of living in Faro, Portugal compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 154 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018.
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
Cost of living in Faro (Portugal) is 9% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,175 in Faro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,000 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,800 Lari (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元50 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨35,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Saint Petersburg costs руб 2,900 (about 1 hour ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $4.39 (about 1 hour ago)