Cost of living in Faridabad, India compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 115 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01378 EUR / INR
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Faridabad (India) is 28% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Albacete you would need to make just about €2,349 (₨170,442) in Faridabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Toulouse costs €4.00 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Joinville costs R$ 4.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ankara costs 98,600TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Santander costs €169 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kampala costs 3,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Nha Trang costs 250,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)