Cost of living in Famagusta, Cyprus compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 24, 2017.
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
Cost of living in Famagusta (Cyprus) is 10% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,203 in Famagusta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,000 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Sharjah costs Dirham 14 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$580 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caruaru costs R$ 20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Barcelona costs €1.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oporto costs €8 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$400,000 (about 3 hours ago)