Cost of living comparison between Faisalabad, Pakistan and Albacete, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 128 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00877 EUR / PKR *
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Faisalabad (Pakistan) is 16% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Albacete you would need to make just about €2,733 (₨311,727) in Faisalabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (8 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Maracaibo costs Bs 2,500 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vinnytsya costs 5,000₴ (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Louisville, Kentucky costs $25,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 16,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM1,858 (41 minutes ago)