Cost of living in Faisalabad, Pakistan compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 108 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00743 EUR / PKR *
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
Cost of living in Faisalabad (Pakistan) is 26% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Albacete you would need to make just about €1,330 (₨179,089) in Faisalabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €1,500 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨76,238 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $105 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Spokane, Washington costs $1,312 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $75 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kingston costs C$76 (about 1 hour ago)