Cost of living in Faisalabad, Pakistan compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 192 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00883 EUR / PKR *
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Faisalabad (Pakistan) is 19% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Albacete you would need to make just about €2,626 (₨297,352) in Faisalabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chungju costs ₩8,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Columbus, Ohio costs $62 (27 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Busan costs ₩3,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $1,220 (35 minutes ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Grand Rapids costs $1.76 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taichung City costs 250 NT$ (35 minutes ago)