Cost of living in Exeter, United Kingdom compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 148 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.130 EUR / GBP
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Exeter (United Kingdom) is 18% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,478 (£2,193) in Exeter to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,100 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Villavicencio costs COL$6,500 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 13 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$131 (27 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Seoul costs ₩7,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Oaxaca costs Mex$ 300 (about 3 hours ago)