Cost of living comparison between Exeter, United Kingdom and Albacete, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 90 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.187 EUR / GBP
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Exeter (United Kingdom) is 32% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,141 (£3,487) in Exeter to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gothenburg costs 90 kr (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kathmandu costs ₨ 20 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.20 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tokyo costs ¥10,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Delhi costs ₨101,650 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨0.60 (about 1 hour ago)