Cost of living in Evora, Portugal compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 86%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 03, 2017.
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Evora (Portugal) is 21% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,022 in Evora to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,500 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 700 лв (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,300 (8 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Zurich costs CHF 25 (14 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $0.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Detroit, Michigan costs $1,728 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €36 (44 minutes ago)