Cost of living in Essen, Germany compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017.
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Essen (Germany) is 17% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,513 in Essen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 830 kr (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Frankfurt am Main costs €50 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Blantyre costs 24,000 Kwacha (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cork costs €80 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Jose, California costs $10 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Spokane, Washington costs $50 (35 minutes ago)