Cost of living in Esbjerg, Denmark compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 112%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13446 EUR / DKK
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Esbjerg (Denmark) is 70% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €5,323 (kr39,591) in Esbjerg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Provo, Utah costs $10 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lyon costs €1.80 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$101 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $8 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Munich costs €1.60 (about 1 hour ago)