Cost of living in Esbjerg, Denmark compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 117 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13443 EUR / DKK
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Esbjerg (Denmark) is 66% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,653 (kr27,172) in Esbjerg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,200 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Stuttgart costs €1,200 (less than a minute ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Haifa costs 500 ₪ (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saharanpur costs ₨52 (26 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Utrecht costs €1,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jerusalem costs 60 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)