Cost of living in Esbjerg, Denmark compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 78%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13415 EUR / DKK
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Esbjerg (Denmark) is 63% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €5,099 (kr38,007) in Esbjerg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$94 (7 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pretoria costs R 50 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Acapulco costs Mex$ 500 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨81,320 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$150 (27 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Tauranga costs NZ$7 (30 minutes ago)