Cost of living comparison between Esbjerg, Denmark and Albacete, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.13440 EUR / DKK
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Esbjerg (Denmark) is 80% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €5,836 (kr43,419) in Esbjerg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Poznan costs 110 zł (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brussels costs €56 (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bhubaneswar costs ₨5,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Vienna costs €48 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3.25 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jaipur costs ₨46 (about 2 hours ago)