Cost of living in Esbjerg, Denmark compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 112%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13449 EUR / DKK
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Esbjerg (Denmark) is 70% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €5,521 (kr41,052) in Esbjerg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $5,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salvador costs R$ 50 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $1,769 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tbilisi costs 40 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose costs ₡ 500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,500 (about 1 hour ago)