Cost of living in Erzurum, Turkey compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 142 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.21694 EUR / TRY
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Erzurum (Turkey) is 19% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Albacete you would need to make just about €1,548 (7,136TL) in Erzurum.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of local cheese in Johannesburg costs R 48 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €8 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sheffield costs £35 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$146 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 3.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brussels costs €18,067 (about 1 hour ago)