Cost of living in Erzurum, Turkey compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.24244 EUR / TRY
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Erzurum (Turkey) is 5% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,800 in Albacete you would need to make just about €2,670 (11,015TL) in Erzurum.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM399 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Asmara costs Nakfa150 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Canberra costs AU$70 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangalore costs ₨5.00 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨15,248 (42 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,290 (about 1 hour ago)