Cost of living comparison between Ensenada, Mexico and Albacete, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 97 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.04919 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ensenada (Mexico) is 25% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Albacete you would need to make just about €2,341 (Mex$ 47,588) in Ensenada.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 30 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nasik costs ₨600 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 555 Ft (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 790 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 lbs of tomatoes in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $6,000 (about 1 hour ago)