Cost of living in Ensenada, Mexico compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 183 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04468 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ensenada (Mexico) is 38% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Albacete you would need to make just about €1,183 (Mex$ 26,477) in Ensenada.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$500 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元736 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Karachi costs ₨50,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kampala costs 70,000 Shilling (32 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Nador costs 50 Dirham (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Serena costs CH$4,000 (about 1 hour ago)