Cost of living in Elblag, Poland compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23556 EUR / PLN
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Elblag (Poland) is 25% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Albacete you would need to make just about €2,243 (9,524 zł) in Elblag.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Bhubaneswar costs ₨5,083 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 300 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zurich costs CHF 35 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Afyonkarahisar costs 90TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$1,290 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Guarulhos costs R$ 93,294 (about 1 hour ago)