Cost of living in Elblag, Poland compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.23254 EUR / PLN
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
Cost of living in Elblag (Poland) is 25% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Albacete you would need to make just about €1,423 (6,119 zł) in Elblag.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jaipur costs ₨50 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kelowna costs C$1.39 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 2,332 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kunming costs 元50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. Louis, Missouri costs $25,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Omaha, Nebraska costs $869 (about 2 hours ago)