Cost of living in Elbasan, Albania compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00740 EUR / ALL
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Elbasan (Albania) is 14% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Albacete you would need to make just about €2,795 (377,448 Lek) in Elbasan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,300 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oxford costs £3.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 85 Ft (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lucca costs €500 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Montpellier costs €7 (35 minutes ago)