Cost of living in Elbasan, Albania compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00729 EUR / ALL
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Elbasan (Albania) is 15% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Albacete you would need to make just about €2,667 (365,877 Lek) in Elbasan.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cairo costs E£ 420,000 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Birmingham costs £2.30 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sarajevo costs 9KM (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php250 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Corfu costs €1.48 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)