Cost of living comparison between El Tigre, Venezuela and Albacete, Spain
WARNING! El Tigre has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in El Tigre.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.09211 EUR / VEF *
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in El Tigre (Venezuela) is 18% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,542 (Bs 38,456) in El Tigre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Poznan costs 110 zł (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brussels costs €56 (41 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bhubaneswar costs ₨5,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Vienna costs €48 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3.25 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jaipur costs ₨46 (about 2 hours ago)