Cost of living in El Tigre, Venezuela compared to Albacete, Spain
WARNING! El Tigre has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in El Tigre.
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09497 EUR / VEF *
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in El Tigre (Venezuela) is 16% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,765 (Bs 39,639) in El Tigre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Anchorage, Alaska costs $11 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İzmit costs 20TL (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montego Bay costs J$40,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $15 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tempe, Arizona costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Yerevan costs 100Dram (about 1 hour ago)