Cost of living in El Jadida, Morocco compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08843 EUR / MAD
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
Cost of living in El Jadida (Morocco) is 16% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Albacete you would need to make just about €1,509 (17,065 Dirham) in El Jadida.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Victoria costs C$1.20 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Seville costs €450 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Fort Worth, Texas costs $200 (35 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Aguadilla costs $14 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kiel costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Cardiff costs £10 (about 1 hour ago)