Cost of living in El Jadida, Morocco compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09182 EUR / MAD
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in El Jadida (Morocco) is 13% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,400 in Albacete you would need to make just about €2,091 (22,779 Dirham) in El Jadida.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 270 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Winnipeg costs C$30 (13 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$3,440 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toulouse costs €8 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨250 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nairobi costs Shilling2,000 (38 minutes ago)