Cost of living in El Jadida, Morocco compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09001 EUR / MAD
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in El Jadida (Morocco) is 16% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Albacete you would need to make just about €1,512 (16,793 Dirham) in El Jadida.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,179 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Swansea costs £60,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jeddah costs ﷼ 150 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 20 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phuket costs 150 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jaipur costs ₨254 (about 1 hour ago)