Cost of living in El Jadida, Morocco compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.08999 EUR / MAD
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
Cost of living in El Jadida (Morocco) is 16% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Albacete you would need to make just about €1,508 (16,759 Dirham) in El Jadida.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Peshawar costs ₨5,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $105 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,321 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kansas City, Missouri costs $13 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riverside, California costs $3,171 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 205TL (about 1 hour ago)