Cost of living in Dzhezkazgan, Kazakhstan compared to Albacete, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00248 EUR / KZT
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dzhezkazgan (Kazakhstan) is about the same as in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Albacete you would need to make just about €1,782 (719,663 KZT) in Dzhezkazgan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Oporto costs €20 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 150 kn (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 30 lei (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €56 (about 3 hours ago)