Cost of living in Düsseldorf, Germany compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 291 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017.
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Düsseldorf (Germany) is 28% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,009 in Düsseldorf to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bulawayo costs $30 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Coimbatore costs ₨38 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Canberra costs AU$6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tampa, Florida costs $507,654,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Davao costs Php15,000 (about 2 hours ago)