Cost of living in Düsseldorf, Germany compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 246 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2017.
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Düsseldorf (Germany) is 26% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,260 in Düsseldorf to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Kansas City, Missouri costs $5.83 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Oslo costs kr 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $102 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$206 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Queretaro costs Mex$ 1,500 (about 2 hours ago)