Cost of living in Düsseldorf, Germany compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 285 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017.
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Düsseldorf (Germany) is 27% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,414 in Düsseldorf to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Aberdeen costs £6.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Naples costs €500 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bologna costs €36 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 3,900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Medellín costs COL$2,500,000 (about 2 hours ago)