Cost of living in Düsseldorf, Germany compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 344 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2017.
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Düsseldorf (Germany) is 27% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,129 in Düsseldorf to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 3,500 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reno, Nevada costs $16 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €600 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,860 (39 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Peshawar costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)