Cost of living in Düsseldorf, Germany compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 316 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017.
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Düsseldorf (Germany) is 28% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,843 in Düsseldorf to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨500 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kazan' costs руб 80 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Richmond, Virginia costs $59 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €39 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cardiff costs £12 (about 1 hour ago)