Cost of living in Dushanbe, Tajikistan compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 105 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11863 EUR / TJS
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dushanbe (Tajikistan) is 35% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Albacete you would need to make just about €2,112 (17,802 Somoni) in Dushanbe.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 64TL (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,300 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oxford costs £3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 85 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lucca costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)