Cost of living comparison between Durham, North Carolina, United States and Albacete, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 108 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.919 EUR / USD
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Durham, North Carolina (United States) is 44% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,314 ($4,695) in Durham, North Carolina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Reykjavik costs 2,000 kr (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Yekaterinburg costs руб 125 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €1,208 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ranchi costs ₨150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guatemala City costs Q30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Helsinki costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)