Cost of living in Durham, North Carolina, United States compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 81%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 196 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.890 EUR / USD
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Durham, North Carolina (United States) is 33% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,998 ($4,494) in Durham, North Carolina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $45 (14 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Richmond, Virginia costs $8 (34 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Hyderabad costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Blumenau costs R$ 3.65 (about 2 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Newark, New Jersey costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 30 lei (about 2 hours ago)