Cost of living in Durham, North Carolina, United States compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 87%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 152 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.941 EUR / USD
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Durham, North Carolina (United States) is 40% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,556 ($4,844) in Durham, North Carolina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $10 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Warsaw costs 63,090 zł (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $100 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3.45 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Curitiba costs R$ 3.00 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Gothenburg costs 30 kr (37 minutes ago)