Cost of living in Durban, South Africa compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 423 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07340 EUR / ZAR
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Durban (South Africa) is 11% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Albacete you would need to make just about €2,684 (R 36,560) in Durban.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Daegu costs ₩10,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jeddah costs ﷼ 500 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €12 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 12TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lausanne costs CHF 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €2.75 (about 1 hour ago)