Cost of living in Duque de Caxias, Brazil compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.22912 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
Cost of living in Duque de Caxias (Brazil) is 22% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,600 in Albacete you would need to make just about €1,251 (R$ 5,460) in Duque de Caxias.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Ghent costs €70 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rosario costs ARS $840 (26 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bologna costs €500 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Sonipat costs ₨1,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mendoza costs ARS $120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $35 (about 1 hour ago)