Cost of living in Dunedin, New Zealand compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 305 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.670 EUR / NZD
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dunedin (New Zealand) is 44% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,512 (NZ$6,731) in Dunedin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Surat costs ₨933 (24 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Frankfurt am Main costs €2.70 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tegucigalpa costs L 3,500 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €700 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chişinău costs 200 Leu (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ghent costs €0.03 (about 1 hour ago)