Cost of living in Dunedin, New Zealand compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 236 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.612 EUR / NZD
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dunedin (New Zealand) is 35% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,831 (NZ$4,623) in Dunedin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,100 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,400 lei (8 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Karachi costs ₨5,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Phuket costs 2,672 ฿ (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Queenstown costs R 10,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reading, Berkshire costs £5.00 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $125 (34 minutes ago)