Cost of living comparison between Dundee, United Kingdom and Albacete, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.187 EUR / GBP
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dundee (United Kingdom) is 36% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,417 (£3,720) in Dundee to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Rustenburg costs R 50 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.50 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨1.50 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $117 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Juan costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $120,000 (about 1 hour ago)