Cost of living in Dunaújváros, Hungary compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 126 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00324 EUR / HUF
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dunaújváros (Hungary) is 27% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,000 in Albacete you would need to make just about €1,458 (450,755 Ft) in Dunaújváros.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mainz costs €80 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shenzhen costs 元120 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Hengyang costs 元12 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $30,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 25,413 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 150 kn (23 minutes ago)