Cost of living in Duisburg, Germany compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 16, 2017.
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Duisburg (Germany) is 11% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,102 in Duisburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,800 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in San Juan costs $350 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨50 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Bogotá costs COL$5,625 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Gainesville, Florida costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Midland, Texas costs $42 (about 1 hour ago)