Cost of living in Duisburg, Germany compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 108 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 01, 2017.
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Duisburg (Germany) is 8% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €1,946 in Duisburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tromsø costs kr 700 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in San Jose, California costs $0.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨1,500 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Larisa costs €24 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Samsun costs 120TL (44 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in San Juan costs $320 (about 1 hour ago)