Cost of living in Duisburg, Germany compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 16, 2017.
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Duisburg (Germany) is 11% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,337 in Duisburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Boston, Massachusetts costs $20 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montería costs COL$1,900,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,230 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manizales costs COL$80,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 6,000 (37 minutes ago)