Cost of living in Dubrovnik, Croatia compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.13332 EUR / HRK
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dubrovnik (Croatia) is 5% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Albacete you would need to make just about €2,978 (22,341 kn) in Dubrovnik.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 2,500 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Oslo costs kr 995 (10 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 45,000 Дин. (19 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$37 (20 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Aarhus costs kr1.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €52 (34 minutes ago)