Cost of living in Dubrovnik, Croatia compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 190 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.13458 EUR / HRK
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dubrovnik (Croatia) is 11% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Albacete you would need to make just about €1,610 (11,965 kn) in Dubrovnik.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €55 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Thiruvananthapuram costs ₨120 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 200 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (13 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Kochi costs ₨72 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Rajkot costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)