Cost of living in Dubrovnik, Croatia compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 93 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.13210 EUR / HRK
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dubrovnik (Croatia) is 12% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Albacete you would need to make just about €1,580 (11,958 kn) in Dubrovnik.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Myitkyina costs 3,000 Kyat (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 9 B/. (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Utrecht costs €1,500 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Ufa costs руб 40 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨38 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$500 (40 minutes ago)