Cost of living in Dubrovnik, Croatia compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 108 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13586 EUR / HRK
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dubrovnik (Croatia) is 9% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,100 in Albacete you would need to make just about €1,907 (14,035 kn) in Dubrovnik.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bhubaneswar costs ₨100 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hyderabad costs ₨1,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Heraklion costs €35 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 1,500 Дин. (23 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tunis costs 30 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)