Cost of living in Dubbo, Australia compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 103%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 122 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.688 EUR / AUD
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dubbo (Australia) is 56% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,878 (AU$7,088) in Dubbo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Amman costs Dinar 12 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bishkek costs 200 som (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £20 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Yambol costs 200 лв (26 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Bilbao costs €12 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $117 (30 minutes ago)