Cost of living comparison between Dubbo, Australia and Albacete, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.699 EUR / AUD
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dubbo (Australia) is 23% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,837 (AU$5,488) in Dubbo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 70 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Villahermosa costs Mex$ 8,500 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Salta costs ARS $9,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Regina costs C$180 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in La Paz costs $b5,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Jose costs ₡ 15,000 (30 minutes ago)