Cost of living in Dubai, United Arab Emirates compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 80%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,921 prices entered by 698 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.25210 EUR / AED
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dubai (United Arab Emirates) is 56% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €5,069 (Dirham 20,107) in Dubai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 830 kr (7 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Surabaya costs Rp 449,999 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chengdu costs 元146,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €13 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $2.00 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)