Cost of living in Douala, Cameroon compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 83%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 134 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00152 EUR / XAF
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Douala (Cameroon) is 13% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,364 (1,549,906 Franc) in Douala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,100 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of apples in Whangarei costs NZ$6.00 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Accra costs GH₵300 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨1,000 (23 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tsukuba costs ¥500 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Ana, California costs $55 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Barrie costs C$1,500 (42 minutes ago)