Cost of living in Dongguan, China compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.13501 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dongguan (China) is 7% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,212 (元23,790) in Dongguan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kuching costs RM150,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$16 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Helsinki costs €52 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oxford costs £8 (about 1 hour ago)