Cost of living in Doha, Qatar compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 78%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 902 prices entered by 115 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.25518 EUR / QAR
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Doha (Qatar) is 80% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €5,614 (21,999 ﷼) in Doha to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 288,990 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $1.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mississauga costs C$70 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $13 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Akron, Ohio costs $138 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tirana costs 1,800 Lek (about 1 hour ago)