Cost of living in Doha, Qatar compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 80%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 804 prices entered by 108 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.25553 EUR / QAR
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Doha (Qatar) is 78% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €5,795 (22,677 ﷼) in Doha to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dublin costs €34 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cape Town costs R 5.00 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Winnipeg costs C$10 (16 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Amsterdam costs €6.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨70 (28 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tunis costs 130 Dinar (28 minutes ago)