Cost of living in Doha, Qatar compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,439 prices entered by 148 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.21975 EUR / QAR
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Doha (Qatar) is 65% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,472 (15,800 ﷼) in Doha to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,100 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,505 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Oum el Bouaghi costs 17,659 Dinar (16 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Tel Aviv costs 1.00 ₪ (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 2,300 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Barcelona costs €1.00 (about 2 hours ago)